1/1 Photo of Tuna Avocado Salad
A recipe I came up to use some of the many avocados you find yourself being given in the summer months. Light, tasty, and quick. You could probably use canned salmon in place of the tuna if you desire.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, flake tuna with a fork.
- 2Add the tomatoes, onion, lemon juice, and mayo and stir until combined.
- 3Add avocado and mix just until coated.
- 4Serve over chopped lettuce (I sometimes add some spinach as well).
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna Avocado Salad
Serving Size: 1 (204 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 283.9
- Calories from Fat 139
- Total Fat 15.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.6 g
- Cholesterol 48.9 mg
- Sodium 519.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 10.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.4 g
- Sugars 3.5 g
- Protein 26.4 g