Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
I had some leftover avocado slices and pimento strips and a new recipe was created. Hubby loved it! If you want crunch,add small diced water chesnuts.Use fresh minced cilantro if you have.
- In mixing bowl, add slices of avocado, lemon juice and one half of the diced pimento strips. Mash with fork or mixer.
- Add sour cream, garlic salt, white pepper, dried cilantro.
- Mix on low speed.
- Fold in tuna and green onion until mixed.
- Fold in the balance of pimento strips.
- Fold in water chesnuts if desired.
- Taste. Add more salt if desired.
- Add cayenne pepper if desired.
- Serve with little scooper tosito chips, corn scoops, or regular torilla chips.
- We used this as a main dish with lots of cooked vegetables as side dishes. This can be doubled or tripled easily for a appetizer dip.
Wow. This was delicious. I especially like the added flavor the cilantro gives. Very good!