- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 19.71 ml balsamic vinegar
- 4 (340.19 g) can light chunk tuna in water (drained)
- 113.39 g feta, crumbled
- 20 small black olives, chopped
- 3785.44 ml arugula
- 4 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 8 slice whole grain bread (thick slices)
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine oil and vinegar.
- Mix tuna in a bowl with 4 tsp dressing, feta and olives.
- Layer 1 cup arugular, 2 slices of the tomato and tuna mixture on each of 4 slices of bread.
- In a bowl, toss 12 cups arugula with remaining tomatoes and dressing. Serve with sandwich.