Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Self magazine.
- 59.14 ml olive oil
- 19.71 ml balsamic vinegar
- 4 (340.19 g) can light chunk tuna in water (drained)
- 113.39 g feta, crumbled
- 20 small black olives, chopped
- 3785.44 ml arugula
- 4 medium tomatoes, sliced
- 8 slice whole grain bread (thick slices)
- Combine oil and vinegar.
- Mix tuna in a bowl with 4 tsp dressing, feta and olives.
- Layer 1 cup arugular, 2 slices of the tomato and tuna mixture on each of 4 slices of bread.
- In a bowl, toss 12 cups arugula with remaining tomatoes and dressing. Serve with sandwich.
Very good! This was so simple, yet so hearty and healthy and complete. I couldn't find arugula by itself so I had to settle for a mix that included it. I loved the tuna with the feta, much better than traditional mayo! Thanks!
This is an outstanding tuna salad recipe that adds no salt, yet produces very, very full flavor. The crumbled feta fairly mashes in to the tuna, and the chopped olive adds color as well as the saltiness. Aragula, ripe tomatoes, and quality thick bread complete this delicious dish!