Recipe by Chris Reynolds
This recipe is from Light & Tasty Taste of Home.
Top Review by jovigirl
I love this simple and delicious recipe! I've made it both hot (on whole wheat bread) and also as a cold salad. Its great both ways! When I made it to serve cold, I added a bit of minced red onion and it was SO good. Thanks for a new family favorite here!
- 1 (6 ounce) can light chunk tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 1⁄3 cup coarsely chopped water-packed artichoke hearts
- 2 tablespoons fat-free mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup shredded reduced-fat Mexican cheese blend, divided
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt-free lemon pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon dried oregano
- 2 English muffins, split and toasted
Directions See How It's Made
- In a small bowl, combine the tuna, artichokes, mayonnaise, 1/4 cup cheese, lemon-pepper, and oregano. Spread over English muffin halves.
- Place on a baking sheet. Broil 4-6 inches from the heat for 3-5 minutes or until heated through.
- Sprinkle with remaining cheese; broil 1-2 minutes longer or until cheese is melted.