Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
I am posting this recipe to try one day. It placed first in a readers choice cookbook from the local paper.
- 396.89 g can apricot halves
- 946.36 ml lettuce, torn
- 946.36 ml spinach, torn
- 118.29 ml celery, thinly sliced
- 118.29 ml carrot, grated
- 1 small red onion, sliced in rings
- 2 (396.89 g) can tuna, well drained
- 2 small tomatoes, cut in eighths
- 59.14 ml macadamia nuts, coarsley chopped
APRICOT SOY DRESSING
- 177.44 ml mayonnaise
- 44.37 ml lemon juice
- 44.37 ml reserved apricot syrup
- 7.39 ml soy sauce
- 0.59 ml dried ginger
- Drain apricots and reserve 3 tablespoons syrup for the dressing.
- Toss together the lettuce, spinach, celery, carrot and onion rings in a salad bowl.
- Place tuna in the centre of the greens.
- Arrange tomatoes around the edge of tuna, alternating with the apricot halves.
- Sprinkle with nuts.
- Serve with Apricot Soy Dressing.
- For Dressing, thoroughly blend all ingredients together using beater or whisk. Makes about 1 cup.