I am posting this recipe to try one day. It placed first in a readers choice cookbook from the local paper.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (14 ounce) can apricot halves
- 4 cups lettuce, torn
- 4 cups spinach, torn
- 1/2 cup celery, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup carrot, grated
- 1 small red onion, sliced in rings
- 2 (7 ounce) cans tuna, well drained
- 2 small tomatoes, cut in eighths
- 1/4 cup macadamia nuts, coarsley chopped
APRICOT SOY DRESSING
- 1Drain apricots and reserve 3 tablespoons syrup for the dressing.
- 2Toss together the lettuce, spinach, celery, carrot and onion rings in a salad bowl.
- 3Place tuna in the centre of the greens.
- 4Arrange tomatoes around the edge of tuna, alternating with the apricot halves.
- 5Sprinkle with nuts.
- 6Serve with Apricot Soy Dressing.
- 7For Dressing, thoroughly blend all ingredients together using beater or whisk. Makes about 1 cup.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna Apricot Salad
Serving Size: 1 (218 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 340.9
- Calories from Fat 157
- Total Fat 17.5 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 32.7 mg
- Sodium 366.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 17.5 g
- Protein 18.0 g