Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
A lovely tuna salad with a twist; it uses apples and light Italian dressing! I like to use Gala or Golden Delicious apples. I also like to serve this with potato chips on the side, but it holds its own if you choose to serve it solo. Enjoy!
- 2 (5 ounce) cans tuna in water, drained
- 2 tablespoons red onions, minced
- 1 apple, cored and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup celery, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup raisins
- 1⁄4 cup light Italian dressing
- lettuce, chopped
- In a large bowl, combined first five ingredients.
- Add light Italian dressing and mix until evenly coated.
- Serve on top of chopped lettuce.