Recipe by Irmgard
This salad, featured on "Everyday Food", makes a good, substantial lunch accompanied by some good crusty bread.
Top Review by Katanashrp
Outstanding! Soooo much better than regular tuna salad with mayo. I used Italian tonno in olive oil. I love everything about this dish the beans, the garlic, parsley and lemon juice. I don't think I will ever make tuna any other way. Thank you very much for sharing this recipe with us.
- 2 (6 ounce) cans solid white tuna, drained
- 1 (19 ounce) can white kidney beans
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 4 plum tomatoes, diced
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1⁄2 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons capers, rinsed
- 1 cup fresh parsley, roughly chopped
- kosher salt
- black pepper
- 4 slices French bread, toasted