- 1 (28 ounce) can white kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 (170 g) cans tuna, drained and flaked
- 1⁄4 cup mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 4 large tortillas, whole wheat
- 1⁄4 cup cheese, shredded
- 1 cup spinach
- 1⁄2 cup red pepper, diced
Directions See How It's Made
- Mash beans in bowl.
- Stir in Tuna, mayonnaise and lemon juice.
- Evenly spread tuna mixture onto 2 tortillas, top with cheese , spinach and red pepper. Top with remaining two tortillas.
- Cooking in frying pan lightly sprayed with cooking spray or lightly oiled over medium heat. Turn over once. Cooking for about 5 minutes (or until tortillas are golden brown and cheese has melted).
- Cut into wedges. Enjoy!