- 1 medium onion
- 1 (4 ounce) can mushrooms, drained
- 1⁄3 cup celery, sliced
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 quart tomatoes
- 1 (6 ounce) can tuna
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 3 tablespoons dry tapioca
- 1 package refrigerator rolls or 3 cups Bisquick baking mix, prepared
Directions See How It's Made
- Fry onion, mushrooms, and celery in butter until tender.
- Add remaining ingredients (except rolls/biscuits), and cook over medium heat for 10 minutes, stirring twice.
- Place mixture in greased 9"x13" casserole dish.
- Top with rolls/biscuit mix.
- Bake at 425F (220C) for 10-12 minutes, or until rolls/biscuits are done.