Real easy to put together and makes a wonderful lunch. Double the recipe for two people.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook potato (with skin) in microwave for approx 10 minutes or until done (depending on size of potato).
- 2Meanwhile put sweetcorn and sugar in saucepan and bring to boil.
- 3Once boiled simmer for a few minutes;drain.
- 4Mix the tuna and mayonnaise together.
- 5Add the sweetcorn and mix some more.
- 6When potato is cooked, cut with knife through the middle ¾ of the way (do not cut in half) and again the opposite direction making a cross pattern.
- 7Open slightly and place butter inside potato allowing to melt.
- 8Sprinkle a little salt over the potato.
- 9Spread tuna mix over and serve with a green salad.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna and Sweetcorn Jacket Potato With Green Salad
Serving Size: 1 (663 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 769.6
- Calories from Fat 209
- Total Fat 23.2 g
- Saturated Fat 5.5 g
- Cholesterol 96.2 mg
- Sodium 708.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 80.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 8.9 g
- Sugars 7.2 g
- Protein 60.1 g