Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
something easy for a weekend lunch
- 8 slice white bread
- 185 g can tuna in vegetable oil, drained
- 310 g can corn kernels, drained, rinsed
- 100 g colby cheese, grated
- 29.58 ml whole-egg mayonnaise
- 29.58 ml chopped flat leaf parsley
- Preheat grill on high. Grill bread for 2 minutes each side or until lightly browned.
- Combine tuna, corn, cheese, mayonnaise and parsley in a bowl. Top toast with tuna mixture. Season with pepper. Grill for 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Delish! We enjoyed these for lunch. I doubled the tuna and mayo and left everything else as listed. I used Mexican Corn and added sea salt and lots of pepper. Now we have leftovers:) I grilled in pan on my stove as weather is too cold to grill. Thanks Sonya! Made for teammate for 12 Days of Christmas.
I loved the idea of this recipe! to jazz it up a little I added a little bit of red onion and some mustard. it was AMAZING =]
yum, yum, yum. These melts were delicious. I love the fact they are made with stuff we always have on hand and taste so good. I used pei peri mayo and, as we don't eat white bread much, made them with the multi grain we had. I will be making these often and might chop some red capsicum finely to add in next time.