- 240 g flaked solid white tuna packed in water, drained
- 1⁄4 cup sun-dried tomato pesto
- 3 tablespoons sliced oil-cured black olives
- 8 slices omega- 3 bread
- 3⁄4 cup fresh basil leaf
- salt and pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine tuna, pesto and olives. Season with pepper to taste.
- Spread tuna mixture onto four slices ofbread. Garnish with leaves of fresh basil and then top each with a second slice of bread. Serve with cut vegetables and dip.
- Variation: Add thin slices of bocconcini and broil before adding second slice of bread.