Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
A recipe from Ricardo that I want to try probably soon.
- 3⁄4 lb cheese tortellini
- 2 (6 ounce) tuna, chunks in oil, drained
- 3 cups Baby Spinach
- 1 red bell pepper, roasted and sliced
- 1⁄2 cup parmigiano-reggiano cheese, in shavings
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- salt and pepper
- In a saucepan with boiling salted water, cook pasta until tender. Drain and let cool down.
- In a salad bowl, mix all ingredients. Add salt and pepper.
I halved the recipe for lunch for DS and myself. I had some sun dried tomatoes on hand, and put them to use. Other than that made as posted. Enjoyed very much. Thanks Boomette :). Made for PRMR tag.
I halved this recipe and used jarred roasted red peppers. I used just a drizzle of Italian dressing in place of the olive oil/lemon juice because of convenience. Would definitely make this again since my 10 year old ate 3 bowls! Thanks for a great recipe :)
This is great! I used a goat cheese tortellini and it was wonderful! I might play around with the dressing next time to give it more of a punch of flavor but the lightness of the dressing as written is is also quite nice. Thanks for the wonderful recipe!!