Recipe by Kevin100 Brown
Came from some healthy recipes book, it's very tasty and easy to make
Top Review by Annacia
This sounded interesting so thought I'd give it a try. I used a no trans fat margarine for the butter and fat free evaporated milk for the cream (something I do with all recipes to lower fat). It's not bad but but not great either. If you want something hot and nourishing for a lunch or a take along Thermos bottle for an outing on a cold day this is a good bet.
- 50 g butter
- 1 small red pepper (chopped)
- 1 celery rib, thinly sliced
- 1 tablespoon dry white wine
- 1 1⁄4 liters fish stock
- 250 g potatoes (cubed)
- 1 teaspoon dried marjoram
- 375 g sweetcorn (can)
- 200 g chunk tuna (can)
- 2 tablespoons parsley, finely chopped
- 4 tablespoons double cream
Directions See How It's Made
- melt butter in a saucepan.
- add the red pepper and celery.
- cover and cook for 8 to 10 minutes, stirring frequently.
- add the fish stock, potatoes and marjoram.
- cook over a moderate heat, partially covered, for 15 minutes.
- stir in the sweetcorn and tuna, season with pepper to taste.
- serve with crusty bread.