Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
Crunchy lettuce, radish and cucumber mixed with Greek yoghurt make a tasty lunchtime snack.
- 1 (7 ounce) can tuna, drained
- 3 1⁄2 ounces radishes, diced
- 1⁄4 cucumber, diced
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 4 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- 1 iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 1 sprig of fresh mint, chopped
- 4 flour tortillas
- Mix together all of the ingredients except the tortilla wraps. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pile the mixture at one end of each tortilla wrap and roll up.
- Cut in half on the diagonal and serve.
I thought this recipe was easy and low cal. I used whole wheat tortillas and added just a little red onion. My husband, who loves tuna and is allergic to eggs, liked that it used Greek yogurt instead of mayo. I used fat free Greek yogurt. It ended up a little dry but he still liked it.