Recipe by DSimone
Found this in an old issue of Coastal Living, made a few modifications. It was wonderful as a salad, but I plan to try serving this on wontons the next time I make it.
- 1 lb sushi-grade tuna, diced
- 2 tablespoons chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 -5 tablespoons soy sauce, to taste
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh ginger
- 1 -2 large ripe mango, diced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine tuna, onion, cilantro and soy sauce in medium bowl.
- Heat oil in small saucepan over medium heat for 1 minute. Remove from heat, stir in garlic and ginger. Pour over tuna mixture, tossign to coat.
- Cover and chill 2 hours.
- Stir mango gently into tuna mixture. Toss with sesame seeds.