Prep 2 hrs
Cook 0 mins
For name game; you have to use 2 cans tuna packed in oil for this.
- 2 (5 ounce) cans tuna, undrained
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cumin
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon pepper
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 red onion, minced
- 3 cups lentils, cooked firm
- 1 tomatoes, chopped
- 4 tablespoons parsley, minced
- Drain the oil off the tuna; mix with the olive oil and lemon juice and cumin and salt and pepper.
- Add garlic that has been mashed.
- Add red onion.
- Add lentils that have been cooked firm not mushy.
- Put in refrigerator for 2 hours.
- Add tuna and tomato and top with parsley.