1/2 Photos of Tuna and Lemon Pasta
This simple recipe keeps the use of pots and pans to a minimum, cutting down on the washing up time. From Good Food Magazine. PaulaG tried this and used asparagus in place of the beans. Sounds like a great idea to me!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook pasta in boiling water for 8 minutes.
- 2Add beans and cook for a further 3 minutes until both pasta and beans are just tender.
- 3Meanwhile, tip the tuna and its oil into a bowl and flake the fish, keeping the pieces quite large.
- 4Stir in the lemon zest, capers, chillies and plenty of salt and pepper.
- 5Drain the pasta and beans, return them to the pan and toss with the tuna mixture.
- 6Drizzle with a little olive oil if mixture seems dry and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna and Lemon Pasta
Serving Size: 1 (190 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 439.9
- Calories from Fat 49
- Total Fat 5.5 g
- Saturated Fat 1.0 g
- Cholesterol 9.0 mg
- Sodium 279.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 69.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 4.6 g
- Sugars 2.2 g
- Protein 26.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
lemons, zest of