Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
Tuna, lemon, sweet red pepper and light creamy yogurt. If you prefer a chunkier dip, add the chopped red pepper after blending the tuna and other ingredients.
- 1 (7 ounce) can tuna in water, drained
- 1 garlic clove, peeled and finely chopped
- 1⁄2 lemon, juice of
- 1⁄2 red pepper, deseeded and roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoons Greek yogurt
- fresh ground black pepper
- 4 pita breads, toasted
- Place the tuna, garlic, lemon juice, red pepper and Greek yogurt in a food processor and process until smooth.
- Season to taste accordingly. Serve with toasted pita breads or a selection of prepared vegetables.