From the food network Giada De Laurentiis
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 1/2 lbs slender green beans, trimmed, halved crosswise
- 3 teaspoons salt, plus more
- salt, to taste
- 2 large red potatoes, diced
- 8 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh basil leaf
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 9 ounces canned tuna packed in oil, drained
- 1Cook the beans until they are cooked but still bright green in salted water do not drain.
- 2Cook the potatos until they are just cooked in the same water add more salt.
- 3Cool immediately with Ice water and dry .
- 4place in serving bowl add tomatoes, basil, parsley, and tuna.
- 5Mix the dressing and toss with salad
- 6Add salt to taste.
Browse Our Top Salad Dressings Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Salad Dressings Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna and Green Bean Salad
Serving Size: 1 (353 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 328.7
- Calories from Fat 143
- Total Fat 15.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.4 g
- Cholesterol 7.6 mg
- Sodium 1331.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.8 g
- Sugars 4.2 g
- Protein 17.4 g