Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
From the food network Giada De Laurentiis
Make and share this Tuna and Green Bean Salad recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 lbs slender green beans, trimmed, halved crosswise
- 3 teaspoons salt, plus more
- salt, to taste
- 2 large red potatoes, diced
- 8 ounces cherry tomatoes, halved
- 1⁄2 cup chopped fresh basil leaf
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 9 ounces canned tuna packed in oil, drained
- 1⁄3 cup fresh lemon juice
- 2 garlic cloves, finely chopped
- 1⁄3 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 3⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- Cook the beans until they are cooked but still bright green in salted water do not drain.
- Cook the potatos until they are just cooked in the same water add more salt.
- Cool immediately with Ice water and dry .
- place in serving bowl add tomatoes, basil, parsley, and tuna.
- Mix the dressing and toss with salad
- Add salt to taste.