1/1 Photo of Tuna and Corn Pies
I was looking for something a little different for an appetizer to serve at a party. These were a bit of a hit to Tuna and non Tuna lovers alike. I made mine in patty pans and got about 24, but the recipe says to use muffin pans. N.B. The recipe is for Tuna in springwater but I was unable to list springwater!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cut 4 each 10cm circles from each pastry sheet.
- 2Place pastry circles into a greased 12 cup medium muffin tin.
- 3Combine creamed corn, eggs, chives and sour cream and season with salt and pepper.
- 4Spoon mixture into pastry cases and sprinkle with cheese.
- 5Bake in a preheated oven at 200ºC for 20-25 minutes.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna and Corn Pies
Serving Size: 1 (129 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 400.8
- Calories from Fat 222
- Total Fat 24.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.2 g
- Cholesterol 58.0 mg
- Sodium 523.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 0.5 g
- Protein 14.8 g