Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
1000 Great Recipes by Martha Day
Make and share this Tuna and Corn Fish Cakes recipe from Food.com.
- 1 1⁄2 cups mashed potatoes
- 7 ounces tuna
- 1⁄4 cup canned corn
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1 cup breadcrumbs
- salt and pepper
- Place mashed potato in a bowl. Stir in tuna and corn and parsley.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Shape into 8 patties.
- Press the fish cakes into bread crumbs to coat lightly.
- Cook on a moderate grill until crisp and golden, turning once.