Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 1 1⁄4 cups potatoes, mashed, cooked
- 1 (7 ounce) can tuna in vegetable oil, drained
- 1⁄3 cup canned corn kernels or 1⁄3 cup frozen corn kernels
- 2 tablespoons parsley, chopped
- 1 cup fresh white breadcrumbs or 1 cup whole wheat bread crumbs
- to taste salt and black pepper
- to taste lemon wedge, to serve
- Place the mashed potato in a bowl and stir in the tuna, corn kernels, and chopped parsley.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper, then shape into eight patty shapes with your hands.
- Spread out the bread crumbs on a plate and press the fish cakes into the bread crumbs to coat lightly, then place on a baking sheet.
- Cook the fish cakes under a moderately hot broiler until crisp and golden brown, turning once.
- Serve hot, with lemon wedges and fresh vegetables.