1/6 Photos of Tuna and Corn Bake
An easy supper to serve with salad - if you do not have corn or peas other tinned vegies could be substituted like artichokes or baby carrots - this is versatile !! I found this in a Australian table magazine.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 185 degrees celsius.
- 2Melt butter and cook onion and celery for 3 minutes.
- 3Add flour and cook for 1 minute stirring .Slowly add milk ,continue stirring.
- 4Remove from heat when mixture is boiling and thickened.
- 5Add tuna,corn,peas and half of cheese.
- 6Put into ovenproof dish.
- 7Sprinkle with breadcrumbs and remaining cheese.
- 8Bake 20 mins till golden.
- 9Serve with salad.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna and Corn Bake
Serving Size: 1 (140 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 276.9
- Calories from Fat 121
- Total Fat 13.4 g
- Saturated Fat 7.4 g
- Cholesterol 46.5 mg
- Sodium 282.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 3.7 g
- Protein 17.4 g