Prep 7 mins
Cook 0 mins
Entered for safe-keeping. Recommended on SparkPeople.com for children's bag lunches, but it looks like a WW-friendly recipe for me.
- 6 ounces tuna in water, drained
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cabbage
- 1⁄2 cup crushed pineapple, drained
- 1⁄4 cup reduced-fat coleslaw dressing
- 4 (8 inch) whole wheat tortillas
- In a bowl, add the tuna, cabbage, pineapple, and dressing. Stir to mix evenly.
- Top each tortilla with one-fourth of the mixture. Fold both sides of tortilla up over the filling and roll to close.
Very good and different tunafish sandwich which I enjoyed! Will be enjoying this for lunch the rest of the week too! Thanks for sharing!