Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
From Family Circle
- 29.58 ml olive oil
- 2 zucchini, trimmed cut into 2cm diagonal slices
- 1 red onion, thinly sliced
- 236.59 ml Italian parsley
- 225 g tuna in vegetable oil, drained
- 400 g chickpeas, rinsed drained
- 125 ml sour cream
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 14.79 ml lemon juice
- 2.46 ml crushed cumin
- 2.46 ml crushed coriander
- 1.23 ml cayenne pepper
- Heat oil in frying pan and saute zucchini until evenly cooked.
- Place zucchini in large bowl, add onion, parsley, tuna and chickpeas.
- Toss and combine and arrange in serving bowl.
- Mix together the remaining ingredients. Season with salt and pepper and drop generous spoonfuls of dressing onto salad and serve.
Had my doubts about this one but it was mahvelous dahling! Even Dh thought so. I considered using the zucchini raw but I'm glad I went ahead and sauteed it as directed. I used 2ea 6oz cans of tuna and 1/2c parsley. I was afraid a full cup would be too overwhelming and it probably would have for my taste. I mixed the salad and dressing together and chilled it for 4 hours before serving. This one's gonna' be a repeat.