1/2 Photos of Tuna and Cheddar Toasts
From BBC Good Food. Sounds like an easy and delicious lunch/snack. It's also great as an appetizer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat broiler/grill to highest setting.
- 2Drain tuna, mix it with mayo and scallion in a bowl; season with salt and lots of freshly ground black pepper.
- 3Toast bread slices under the grill until they're nicely browned on both sides, then spread the tuna mixture on top of each toast.
- 4Sprinkle with grated cheddar on each toast and put back under the grill until cheese has melted.
- 5Slice each toast diagonally into triangles, sprinkle with paprika and enjoy!
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Tuna and Cheddar Toasts
Serving Size: 1 (139 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 302.9
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.2 g
- Cholesterol 50.6 mg
- Sodium 628.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.3 g
- Sugars 3.1 g
- Protein 23.9 g