Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
Make and share this Tuna and Beans recipe from Food.com.
- Add chopped onion and lemon juice to a bowl; let steep while you make the salad.
- Drain the beans and rinse them; arrange the beans in a bowl.
- Drain the tuna and flake it into the beans.
- Add the olive oil to the onion and lemon juice mixture; whisk to make a dressing; pour this over the tuna and beans; transfer to a serving dish.
- Fork the salad through, seasoning with salt and pepper to taste, then scatter the parsley over the top.