- 1⁄3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- 2 (14 ounce) cans cranberry beans (or borlotti beans)
- 1 (8 ounce) canbest-quality tuna
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
Directions See How It's Made
- Add chopped onion and lemon juice to a bowl; let steep while you make the salad.
- Drain the beans and rinse them; arrange the beans in a bowl.
- Drain the tuna and flake it into the beans.
- Add the olive oil to the onion and lemon juice mixture; whisk to make a dressing; pour this over the tuna and beans; transfer to a serving dish.
- Fork the salad through, seasoning with salt and pepper to taste, then scatter the parsley over the top.