Recipe by Shannon in VA
Wonderfully delicious! Excellent lunch or "lite" dinner. Serve with toasted pita. My husbad adores this dish.
- 12 jumbo pasta shells, fresh cooked
- 2 cans tuna in water, drained
- 1 avocado, diced
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 cantaloupe, cut into 4 wedges
- 1 cup baby greens
- bottled balsamic vinaigrette
Directions See How It's Made
- In medium bowl, combine avocado, tuna, oil, lemon juice, chives and mustard.
- Mix well.
- Spoon mixture into shells.
- Place 1/4 c of baby greens on 4 plates.
- Top with cantaloupe wedge.
- Arrange 3 stuffed shells per plate, around cantaloupe wedge.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinaigrette.