Prep 5 mins
Cook 8 mins
Wonderfully delicious! Excellent lunch or "lite" dinner. Serve with toasted pita. My husbad adores this dish.
- 12 jumbo pasta shells, fresh cooked
- 2 cans tuna in water, drained
- 1 avocado, diced
- 3 tablespoons canola oil
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons chives, chopped fine
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1⁄2 cantaloupe, cut into 4 wedges
- 1 cup baby greens
- bottled balsamic vinaigrette
- In medium bowl, combine avocado, tuna, oil, lemon juice, chives and mustard.
- Mix well.
- Spoon mixture into shells.
- Place 1/4 c of baby greens on 4 plates.
- Top with cantaloupe wedge.
- Arrange 3 stuffed shells per plate, around cantaloupe wedge.
- Drizzle with balsamic vinaigrette.
Maade exactly as is and boy were they a hit at our cook out. Thank you for posting! Running for a cure: http://pages.teamintraining.org/va/rnrh10/lselby
Loved this! I made the tuna mixture (sans avocado) ahead of time, then the day we had it I just cooked up the noodles, added the avocado to the tuna mixture, and ended up with a superfast weeknight meal. Thanks for posting!
What a wonderful change of pace for tuna!!! I added extra mustard it needed some extra flavor for our taste. I did not have balsamic vinaigrette handy so I added Raspberry vinaigrette. They looked and tested great. Thank you very much for this, easy and really very nice looking recipe. I will definitely make it again! I took some pictures I intend to post them soonâ€¦