- 2 hard-boiled eggs
- 1 cup avocado, mashed
- 1⁄2 cup onion, chopped
- 1 (6 1/2 ounce) can tuna in water (drained)
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 lemon
- tomatoes, sliced in wedges for decoration
Directions See How It's Made
- Mash eggs with regular fork.
- Cut avocado in half, remove seed, and scoop out pulp.
- Place pulp in bowl and squeeze juice from 1/2 lemon to prevent discoloring.
- Mash pulp with fork.
- Mix eggs and pulp well.
- In separate bowl mix tuna, onions, and mayonnaise.
- Add tuna mixture to eggs and avocado,.
- Serve over lettuce with two tomato wedges on opposite sides of the plate.