A lovely lunch or dinner.
Make and share this Tuna and Arugula (Rocket) Pasta recipe from Food.com.
- Cook pasta until al dente, following packet directions and drain, but reserve 2 tablespoons of the cooking water.
- Put the drained pasta and reserved water back into the cooking pot, away from the heat.
- Heat oil in a large non-stick frying pan.
- Add onions and garlic and cook gently until soft.
- About 8 minutes.
- Add onion mixture to the pasta pot along with the olives, pesto and lemon juice.
- Toss over a low heat for a minute to heat gently.
- Add tuna and rocket.
- Keep tossing over the low heat until rocket wilts slightly.
- Season with pepper if desired and serve.