Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
Another yummy and easy tuna casserole.
- 3 cups uncooked rigatoni pasta
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomato pesto
- 1 (10 ounce) containerrefrigerated alfredo sauce
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 (12 ounce) canwater-pack solid white tuna, drained and broken into chunks
- salt and pepper
- 1⁄2 cup finely shredded parmesan cheese
- Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and return to the pan.
- In a bowl, mix together pesto, Alfredo sauce, and milk.
- Add to the pasta, stirring to coat.
- Fold in the tuna.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Pour into an ungreased 2 quart casserole dish.
- Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake at 425 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until thoroughly heated and cheese is melted.
This is a very good meal, my family really enjoyed it. A very good twist to something a bit different to do with tuna and the alfred sauce mixed was good! Very creamy and quick to make.
Very good and so easy! I halved the recipe and used tri-colored pasta and added a few carrots - yummy dinner! Thanks for sharing!
If you can boil water you can make this delicious casserole. I used two 6 oz. cans of tuna but will add one more can next time. I also used jarred alfredo sauce and regular pesto because that is what I had on hand. I added a handful of frozen peas to the boiling pasta 5 min. before the pasta was done. It was super easy and delicious. I will be making this often. Thanks.