Recipe by Chemaine
This easy-fixin' main dish offers weeknight convenience, Sunday night comfort, and anytime taste. Feel free to substitute any pesto you please.
- 3 cups rigatoni pasta or 3 cups penne pasta, dried
- 2 tablespoons sun-dried tomato pesto, dried
- 1 1⁄4 cups alfredo sauce or 1 1⁄4 cups four cheese pasta sauce
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 (12 ounce) can tuna, water-packed (drained and broken in to chunks)
- 1⁄4 cup parmesan cheese, finely shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat over to 425. In a Dutch over, cook pasta according to package directions. Drain well. Return pasta to hot pan; cover to keep warm.
- Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, combine pesto, afredo sauce, and milk. Add pesto mixture to pasta stirring gently to coat. Gently fold in tuna.
- Transfer pasta mixture to a 2 quart oval baking dish. Sprinkle with shredded Parmesan cheese. Bake for 10 to 15 minutes or until heated through and cheese is just melted.