- 1 (12 ounce) can salted peanuts
- 1 (7 ounce) can potato sticks
- 3 cups butterscotch chips
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine peanuts and potato sticks in a bowl; set aside.
- In a microwave, heat butterscotch chips and peanut butter at 70% power for 1-2 minutes or until melted, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Add to peanut mixture; stir to coat evenly.
- Drop by rounded tablespoons onto waxed paper-lined baking sheets.
- Refrigerate until set, about 5 minutes.
- Store in an airtight container.