Prep 15 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is a very impressive dessert and delicious, as well.
- 24 wonton wrappers
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 3 tablespoons sugar, divided
- 1 cup cold whipping cream
- 1⁄2 cup powdered sugar
- 1⁄4 cup hershey cocoa
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- For cups: Brush wrappers with butter on one side Sprinkle with sugar (1/2 tsp each) Press each wrapper (sugared side up) into ungreased small muffin tins (1 3/4 inches in diameter) to form flower shape.
- Bake for 15-20@ 300 degrees till crisp and golden brown.
- For Mousse: Beat together in medium size bowl till stiff.
- Immediately spoon into tulip cups.
giving this 5 stars, but I didnt make the mousse, I only wanted the tulips:) came together easily, and crisped up well. Only change I would make is to mix the butter and sugar and paint the mixture onto the wrapper, as I found some had too much butter. great recipe, will use this a lot in the future! thanks