Tuesday Afternoon Tea Cupcakes
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Heat milk then remove from heat and add tea. Let steep for 15 minutes. Sieve the liquid to remove the tea leaves.
- Whisk together flour, baking powder, and salt.
- Mix together butter and sugar until incorporated.
- Add one egg at a time to the butter-sugar mix, incorporate thoroughly.
- Add dry ingredients to the butter-sugar-egg mix in two batches. Alternate the dry batches with the milk tea.
- Fill each cupcake cup halfway.
- Bake for approximately 20 minutes.