Prep 20 mins
Cook 20 mins
My sister shared this recipe many years ago. A favorite for Christmas parties and Tex Mex parties!
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1⁄2 cup sour cream
- 2 1⁄2 ounces dried beef
- 4 ounces green chilies, chopped
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons instant dried onion
- 2 teaspoons chives, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup pecans, chopped
- Rinse and pat dry dried beef. Chop coarsely and set aside.
- In large mixing bowl, blend together well the cream cheese and sour cream.
- Stir in the beef, green chiles (and juice), onion and chives.
- Pour into 1 quart greased baking dish.
- Sprinkle with pecans.
- Bake in preheated 350ºF oven approximately 20 minutes or until puffed and bubbly around the edges.
Everyone raved about this dip and asked for the recipe. This is such a quick and easy dip to prepare. I made it the night before which is another big plus. Thanks for sharing it, CindiJ.