Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
From 365 Ways to Cook Vegetarian.
Make and share this Tubettini With Peas and Prosciutto recipe from Food.com.
- 1 cup tubetti
- 1 cup peas
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 1 egg
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1⁄4 cup slivered prosciutto
- Cook tubettini in plenty of boiling salted water for 5 minutes. Stir in peas.
- Cook until pasta is al dente, about 5 minutes longer. Drain.
- Beat cream, egg, and cheese together in serving bowl; add the hot pasta and the prosciutto; toss until blended.