Recipe by Arwen
This recipe was found in the Miami Herald. Originally it came from Clifford A. Wright's cookbook, Cucina Rapida. It's great wth extra garlic :)
- 1 lb tubetti (elbows or ziti work fine too)
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen tiny peas
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 6 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- fresh ground black pepper
- 1⁄4 lb prosciutto, chopped
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring a large pot of salted water to boil.
- Add the pasta and cook until al dente.
- About 2 minutes before the pasta is done, add the peas.
- Meanwhile, mix the oil, garlic, parsley and pepper in a large bowl.
- Toss pasta and peas with the garlic mixture.
- Add the prosciutto and toss again.