Prep 25 mins
Cook 5 mins
A nice appetizer.
- 1 hot dog
- 2 slice bacon
- 4.92 ml sweet relish
- 2 stuffed green olives, pimientos left in
- 8 saltine crackers
- 59.14 ml mayonnaise
- Cook bacon and place on a plate with a paper towel for later.
- Blend hot dog in blender.
- Add relish and olives.
- Continue to blend at high speed for 90 seconds.
- Spread the saltine crackers generously with mayonnaise.
- Spread pate on crackers, Top with bacon; add pepper to taste.
even the kids (older already but still picky) loved this - this was easy and quick and loved by all - made for ZWT