Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
From www.TopSecretRecipes.com This recipe is courtesy of Top Secret Recipes, posted as a request.
- 1 tablespoon hidden valley ranch dressing mix (buttermilk recipe)
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1⁄2 cup buttermilk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh coarse ground black pepper
- 1⁄8 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄8 teaspoon garlic powder
- Combine above ingredients in a medium bowl, mix well.
- Cover and chill for at least 30 minutes prior to serving.
This is it! We added a little cayenne pepper to give it the kick that the cheese fries dip has, and it was right on the money! Thanks for posting!
This is great! :) One of my favorites!
We dont put paprika in our ranch. and it has onion powder and more garlic. we use cayenne pepper instead of paprika.