1/4 Photos of TSR Versionof Chili's Boneless Buffalo Wings by Todd Wilbur
This is a copy cat recipe from Todd Wilbur and his www.TopSecretRecipes.com site. I made these for my husband and I and they are just like the ones from Chili's. So good, I am sure you will enjoy them. It is a little time consuming but worth every second.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1 egg
- 1 cup milk
- 2 chicken breast fillets
- 4 -6 cups vegetable oil
- 1/4 cup hot sauce (Crystal or Frank's Louisiana)
- 1 tablespoon margarine
On the side
- bleu cheese salad dressing (for dipping)
- celery rib
- 1Combine flour, salt, peppers and paprika in a medium bowl.
- 2In another small bowl, whisk together egg and milk.
- 3Slice each chicken breast into 6 pieces.
- 4Preheat 4-6 cups of vegetable oil in a deep fryer to 375 degrees.
- 5One or two at a time, dip each piece of chicken into the egg mixture, then into the breading blend; then repeat the process so that each piece of chicken is double-coated.
- 6When all chicken pieces have been breaded, arrange them on a plate and chill for 15 minutes.
- 7When the chicken is done resting, drop each piece into the hot oil and fry for 5-6 minutes or until each piece is browned.
- 8As chicken fries, combine the hot sauce and margarine in a small bowl.
- 9Microwave sauce for 20-30 seconds or just until the margarine is melted, then stir to combine.
- 10You can also use a small saucepan for this step.
- 11Just combine the hot sauce and margarine in the saucepan over low heat and stir until margarine is melted and ingredients are blended.
- 12When chicken pieces are done frying, remove them to a plate lined with a couple paper towels.
- 13Place the chicken pieces into a covered container such as a large jar with a lid.
- 14Pour the sauce over the chicken in the container, cover, and then shake gently until each piece of chicken is coated with sauce.
- 15Pour the chicken onto a plate and serve the dish with bleu cheese dressing and sliced celery on the side.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for TSR Versionof Chili's Boneless Buffalo Wings by Todd Wilbur
Serving Size: 1 (687 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 398.0
- Calories from Fat 119
- Total Fat 13.3 g
- Saturated Fat 4.8 g
- Cholesterol 110.0 mg
- Sodium 3234.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 54.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 0.6 g
- Protein 13.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
chicken breast fillets