1/1 Photo of TSR Version of Taco Bell Style Burrito Supreme by Todd Wilbur
Member #610488's Note:
Copycat of the Taco Bell Burrito Supreme. Not sure where I got the recipe but I have been told that it is from Todd Wilbur over at www.TopSecretRecipes.com.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb lean ground beef
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon dried onion flakes
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 cup water
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 8 (10 inch) flour tortillas
- 1/2 cup enchilada sauce
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 medium tomato, diced
- 1/2 cup diced white onion
- 1In a medium bowl, combine the ground beef with the flour, chili powder, salt, minced onion, paprika, onion powder, and garlic powder. Use your hands to thoroughly mix the ingredients into the ground beef.
- 2Add the seasoned beef mixture to the water in a skillet over medium heat.
- 3Mix well with a wooden spoon or spatula, and break up the meat as it cooks. Heat for 5 to 6 minutes, or until browned. The finished product should be very smooth, somewhat pasty, with no large chunks of beef remaining.
- 4In a microwavable bowl, mix 2 tbsp water and refried beans. Heat the refried beans covered in the microwave set on high temperature for 1 1/2 to 2 minutes.
- 5Place the flour tortillas on a plate and cover with plastic wrap. Heat the tortillas for 30 to 45 seconds in the microwave on high temperature.
- 6Build each burrito by first spreading about 1/4 cup of refried beans on the center of a heated flour tortilla. Spread one-eighth of the meat mixture over the beans, then pour about a tablespoon of the enchilada sauce over the meat. Stir the sour cream well, so that it is smoother, then spread about 1 1/2 tablespoons onto the burrito.
- 7Arrange some of the lettuce, cheese, tomato and onion onto the tortilla, and then you're ready to roll.
- 8Fold the end of the tortilla closest to you over the filling ingredients. Fold either the left or right end over next. Then fold the top edge over the filling. You will be leaving one end of the burrito open and unfolded.
- 9Repeat with the remaining ingredients and serve immediately.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for TSR Version of Taco Bell Style Burrito Supreme by Todd Wilbur
Serving Size: 1 (307 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 559.4
- Calories from Fat 231
- Total Fat 25.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.3 g
- Cholesterol 77.7 mg
- Sodium 1372.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 52.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.3 g
- Sugars 4.5 g
- Protein 28.9 g