www.TopSecretRecipes.com Copy Cat Recipe. I received a ton from my mom.. Here's another...I haven't adjusted anything :O) On some I had to guess on the time and servings if I haven't tried them.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 tablespoon dried onion flakes
- 1 (30 ounce) can refried beans
- 1/4 onion, diced
- 1 (14 ounce) can enchilada sauce (La Victoria)
- 2 1/2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1 (2 ounce) can black olives, sliced
- 10 -12 flour tortillas (10 or 12-inch 1 pkg)
- 1Slowly brown the ground beef in a skillet using a wooden spoon or spatula to separate the beef into pea-sized pieces. Add the salt, chili powder, and minced onion. With a mixer, or potato masher, beat the refried beans until smooth. Heat beans in small saucepan or in microwave.
- 2Warm tortillas all at once in a covered container, or wrapped in moist towel in microwave. Set on high for 40 seconds or warm individually in skillet for 2-3 minutes per side.
- 3Spoon 3 tbsp of beef into the center of each tortilla. Sprinkle on 1/2 tsp diced fresh onion. Add 1/3 cup refried beans. Fold sides of each tortilla over the beans. Place tortilla onto a plate. Spoon 3 tbsps enchilada sauce over the top of the tortilla. Sprinkle on 1/4 cup cheese. Garnish with black olives.
- 4Recipe from Todd Wilbur's book Top Secret Recipes.
Browse Our Top Cheese Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Cheese Recipes
Nutritional Facts for TSR Version of Taco Bell Enchirito Copycat by Todd Wilbur
Serving Size: 1 (396 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 1018.7
- Calories from Fat 453
- Total Fat 50.3 g
- Saturated Fat 24.0 g
- Cholesterol 151.2 mg
- Sodium 3066.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 15.7 g
- Sugars 9.9 g
- Protein 58.3 g