1/1 Photo of TSR Version of T.g.i. Friday's Nine-Layer Dip by Todd Wilbur
From www.TopSecretRecipes.com. Serve salsa on the side!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 2/3 cup sour cream
- 1/8 teaspoon cumin
- 1/8 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon paprika
- 1 dash salt
- 1 (16 ounce) can refried beans
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 1/2 cup guacamole (made fresh or frozen, thawed)
- 1/4 cup black olives, sliced
- 2 green onions, chopped (1/4 cup)
- 1 medium tomato, chopped
- 1 teaspoon fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1Combine the sour cream, cumin, cayenne pepper, paprika, and salt in a small bowl and mix well. Set aside.
- 2Heat the refried beans until hot, using a microwave or in a saucepan over medium heat.
- 3When the beans are hot, spread them over the center of a serving platter or in a shallow dish.
- 4Sprinkle 1/2 of the cheese evenly over the beans.
- 5Spread the guacamole over the cheese.
- 6Sprinkle the sliced olives over the guacamole.
- 7Spread the seasoned sour cream over the olives.
- 8Sprinkle the green onions, then the tomatoes evenly over the sour cream layer.
- 9Finish up by sprinkling the remainder of the cheese over the tomatoes, and topping the dip off with the cilantro. Serve the dip with tortilla chips and a side of your favorite salsa.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for TSR Version of T.g.i. Friday's Nine-Layer Dip by Todd Wilbur
Serving Size: 1 (113 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 309.3
- Calories from Fat 173
- Total Fat 19.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 49.6 mg
- Sodium 818.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 21.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 6.6 g
- Sugars 3.0 g
- Protein 14.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included: