Prep 0 mins
Cook 1 min
From www.TopSecretRecipes.com. Healthful, nonalcoholic frozen fruit drink
- 8 ounces frozen strawberries (not in syrup-do not defrost)
- 1 banana
- 1 cup pineapple juice
- 2 tablespoons coconut cream
- 1⁄4 cup grenadine
- 1 cup ice
- 2 fresh strawberries (for garnish)
- Pour all of the ingredients except the 2 fresh strawberries in the order listed into a blender and blend on high speed for 15 to 30 seconds or until all the ice is crushed and the drink is smooth.
- Garnish each drink with a fresh strawberry.
Wayyy better than tropical smoothie cafe. It has much more flavor and is more fruit than ice. I love it! I will be making it from now on. The guests at my party loved it!
This recipe is absolutely wonderful! It was so good and so refreshing, I had to make a second batch to satisfy everyone in the house! Very simple to make as I had all the ingredients on hand. I will obviously be making this often! I'm so glad you posted this wonderful drink recipe! Thanks so much!