1/2 Photos of TSR Version of Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars by Todd Wilbur
1 hr 20 mins
I LOVE these and I was so excited when Todd Wilbur posted his version of the recipe on www.TopSecretRecipes.com! A very sweet, soft triangle of white chocolate and cranberry cake, covered with delicious creamy lemon or orange frosting and dried cranberries that is wonderful with coffee (the acid of the coffee tons down the sweetness of the bars). You can make these lemon or orange flavor. Yum! These are great for Christmas! Awesome for Valentine's Day - just cut into heart shapes. Sugar buzz awaits! VERY very Sweet.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 236.59 ml butter, softened
- 295.73 ml light brown sugar, packed
- 3 eggs
- 7.39 ml vanilla or 7.39 ml orange extract
- 4.92 ml ground ginger
- 1.23 ml salt
- 354.88 ml all-purpose flour
- 177.44 ml diced dried cranberries
- 170.09 g white chocolate, cut into chunks
- 113.39 g cream cheese, softened
- 709.77 ml powdered sugar
- 19.71 ml lemon juice or 9.85 ml orange extract
- 2.46 ml pure vanilla extract
- 59.14 ml diced dried cranberries
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Beat butter and brown sugar with an electric mixer until smooth. Add eggs, vanilla, ginger, and salt; beat well.
- 3Gradually mix in flour until smooth.
- 4Mix 3/4 cup diced dried cranberries and white chocolate into the batter by hand.
- 5Pour batter into a well-greased 9x13-inch baking pan and spread evenly.
- 6Bake for 30 to 35 minutes or until cake is light brown on the edges.
- 7Let cool.
- 8Frosting: combine cream cheese, powdered sugar, lemon juice and vanilla with an electric mixer until smooth.
- 9When the cake has cooled, spread frosting over the top of cake.
- 10Sprinkle top with diced cranberries.
- 11Icing: Whisk powdered sugar, milk, and shortening.
- 12Drizzle icing over cranberries in a sweeping motion or use a pastry bag with a fine tip.
- 13Allow cake to sit for several hours, then slice the cake lengthwise (the long way) through the middle.
- 14Slice the cake across the width three times making a total of eight rectangular slices.
- 15Slice each of those rectangles diagonally creating 16 triangular slices.
Browse Our Top Bar Cookie Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Bar Cookie Recipes
Nutritional Facts for TSR Version of Starbucks Cranberry Bliss Bars by Todd Wilbur
Serving Size: 1 (106 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 16
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 417.1
- Calories from Fat 170
- Total Fat 18.9 g
- Saturated Fat 11.2 g
- Cholesterol 75.5 mg
- Sodium 189.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 49.2 g
- Protein 3.6 g