Recipe by Kimke
From www.TopSecretRecipes.com This is similar to the cheddar garlic bisquicks at Red Lobster but have the additional crab. They are great and very easy. Good for an appetizer or side dish.
- 2 cups Bisquick
- 2⁄3 cup milk
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄3 cup crabmeat (fresh or canned lump)
- 1 3⁄4 cups finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons melted butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley flakes
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 450.
- Combine bisquick, 1 cup cheddar, milk, and 1/2 of melted butter.
- Mix until well combined.
- Pat dough into 8 inch pizza shape.
- Sprinkle with parsley (crushed fine).
- Sprinkle crab over dough and add remaining cheese.
- Bake 14-16 minutes (or until cheese begins to slightly brown).
- Combine butter and garlic powder and brush on top.