1/26 Photos of TSR Version of Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits by Todd Wilbur
From www.TopSecretRecipes.com. The cold butter is the secret. It's not included in other copy cat recipes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 591.47 ml Bisquick baking mix
- 59.16 ml cold butter
- 236.59 ml sharp cheddar cheese, grated
- 177.44 ml cold whole milk
- 1.23 ml garlic powder
Brush on top
- 1Preheat oven to 400°F.
- 2Combine Bisquick and cold butter. Don't combine too thoroughly. There should be small chunks of butter about the size of peas.
- 3Add cheddar, milk and 1/4 tsp garlic.
- 4Mix by hand until combined, but don't over mix.
- 5Drop 9 equal portions onto greased cookie sheet.
- 6Bake for 15-17 minutes or until tops are light brown.
- 7Melt 2 tbsp butter in a bowl. Stir in 1/2 tsp garlic powder and parsley flakes.
- 8Use a pastry brush to spread garlic butter over tops of biscuits.
Browse Our Top Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Rolls/Biscuits Recipes
Nutritional Facts for TSR Version of Red Lobster Cheddar Bay Biscuits by Todd Wilbur
Serving Size: 1 (704 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 283.9
- Calories from Fat 161
- Total Fat 17.9 g
- Saturated Fat 9.3 g
- Cholesterol 36.2 mg
- Sodium 531.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 6.7 g